Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Cool. More hate mail.

On 6/1/2010 9:55 PM, Al Larivee brassmonkey1944@yahoo.com wrote:
Mr. Laplante: Do you vote in every election? Are you a Military Veteran? What are personally doing to right all the wrongs you seem to percieve? I you think your going to find utopia here on earth,you've got a rude awakening coming. This ain't no storybook world by any stretch of the imagination.Your whining,moaning,and bellyaching is the main reason i opted not to renew my subscription to The Selma News. The office staff at The Selma news must be as blockheaded as you,because my subscription ran out in early February and they still send me the paper,which i have no intention of paying for,as i wrote to them,stated so and dropped in the BIG YELLOW BOX in front of the Post Office .Respectfully Al Larivee 103 Wiggs Rd Selma


And my response:
Yes. No. You read it. Take a remedial English class. I know better than you there is no Utopia. Conservatives are the ones who realize that, liberals are not. Boo frickity hoo that you don't like or read my column. You finished your email "respectfully" but have shown none in your email, so you don't mind being dishonest. I do. I fail to see how all three questions are relevant to the conservative opinions that I have the courage to espouse. I am doubtful that you have answers that would be acceptable to own yourself, which means that you probably hold others to a higher standard than you do yourself, making you a hypocrite. I at least believe and live the things about which I pontificate (and am asked to do so) on a regular basis.

No comments: